If you do not want to come in person or are unable to be there physically, our psychologysts and coaches support you via Skype when
• you feel insecurity, helplessness, loneliness
• you're afraid of your disease and need help looking into the future
• you suffer from anxiety and depression due to your disease
• you want to get to know your inner power sources, and to learn to use them
• you want to cope better with your life
• you want to understand your sick loved one better
• you're stuck with relationships
• you wish to remain anonymous with your concern
We will help you figure things out, make sense of the situation and your feelings, for you to be able to live the fullest possible life. We are convinced that the psychological-emotional balances can relieve some of the pain and physical discomfort that can be caused by long term illnesses.
We offer both individual counselling, as well as family and couples therapy (see details here)
One session lasts 60 minutes (upon agreement sessions can last 30-90 minutes), the number of times is based on the individual needs.
One counselling session fee: 25.- Euros.
You have questions or you want to offer? Call: 534 80 777 (weekdays 9-18) or write to: email@example.com
The working languages are Estonian, Russian, Finnish and English.
Each session supports the chronically ill, or their relatives.